The family-passport targets to be of organizational help for students with parenting duties in finishing their studies successfully. By presenting the family passport a deviation from regular study time can be arranged.
By presenting the family passport the following arrangements can be agreed on:
- The application for educational events and therefore a reliable planning of studies
- Change of course assesment for educationcal events
- Individual part-time studies
- Right on holiday-semester
- Grant of parking permit
- Acquisition of a kids-meal
The family passport can be granted for students with familiy responsibilities by applying in the campus service-center. You can find the brochure with the application for the family passport at the familiy office or ask any decentralized family representative.