There are many reasons for using our parents-child-rooms.
Kindergarden or school is closed?
Your child is not fit to go back to school or kindergarden yet after an infect?
Having a meeting and need to take care of your child at the same time?
You need a place to rest during your pregnancy?
You want to breastfeed your child or change the diaper?
These are the locations of your parents-child-rooms:
Gebäude 02, Room 115; Tel: 67-43014
Gebäude 18, Room 208; Tel: 67-54978
Gebäude 28, Room 204; Tel: 67-54865
Gebäude 40, Room 357; Tel: 67-54979
Gebäude 50, Room 205; Tel: 54577
Campus FME: House 22, Raum 203
The basic furniture includes:
- a desktop with phone (für die uniinternal use); You can devert your office phone directly to the phone in the parents-child-room so you are still available for colleagues.
- children's play zone with toys and books
- as well as a diaper-changing table, a baby cot, bottle warmer and a kettle.
In G18 additionally:
- a desk for children
- sleeping opportunity
- a conference table with 6 chairs
- a notebook for rent
The access to the room is controlled by a door code. You can get that code via email, phone or in person:
- in the family office
- in the office for gender issues
- from all colleagues written down at the paper on the parents-child room doors